Are you seeking residence or citizenship status?
Do you require a medical exam by a Civil Surgeon?
We provide USCIC compliant physicals.
You will need to:
- Bring payment in the form of cash, cashier’s check, major credit card or money order
- Make an initial appointment for intake and bloodwork
- Make a second appointment for results and a physical exam
You will need to bring with you:
- Vaccination & immunization records
- Previous chest x-rays and medical records
- A passport, ID, laissez-passer or travel document
- Form I-693 (We can assist in filling out the form if necessary)
Contact us today.
A Civil Surgeon is a doctor, selected by the USCIS to conduct medical examinations of aliens in the United States who are applying for adjustment of status to permanent residence, or who are required by the USCIS to have a medical examination. Civil surgeons are not synonymous with panel physicians.
—U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services
Part of the process of receiving a Green Card or even applying for one is by undergoing a medical examination by a physician authorized by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The Green Card is considered an adjustment of status toward being granted lawful permanent registration status without having to return to country of origin, a preliminary step in the process to become a U.S. citizen. Military doctors are also authorized to perform these exams at U.S. military treatment facilities.
—We are thoroughly qualified and authorized by the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (U.S.C.I.S.) as civil surgeons who can do medical exams of Green Card applicants and immunize, prescribe and do blood work for them.
The medical examination is critical to the process to make sure the person applying for permanent residence will not be a detriment to public health and does not pose a health risk to U.S. citizens.
What is included in the physical examination?
The minimal requirements of the medical physical exam include examination of: abdomen, eyes, ears, nose, throat, heart, lungs. lymph nodes, skin, extremities and external genitalia.
* Upon completion of the medical exam the results will be made available to the applicant and subsequently for the visa interview. Medical examinations performed by non-authorized physicians will not be accepted.